- Our Pledge
Galaxy Entertainment Group (“GEG”) aims to create an entertaining and safe environment for our patrons. Yet, seeing that our patrons can sometimes go overboard and make insensible gambling choices, GEG offers a range of preemptive responsible gaming measures that enable our patrons to be more informed, introspective and sensible about their gambling decisions.
- Responsible Gaming Education
GEG sees it a long-term commitment that requires a lot of collaborative efforts to make responsible gaming more enlightened. Internally, GEG ensures a continued journey to be provided to its team members through a variety of training courses , so that they understand what responsible gaming stands for, know how to identify gambling disorder behaviors, understand the measures for preventing individuals under the age of 21 from gambling and have up-to-date information on the types of responsible gaming services offered by the Macau SAR Government, GEG and other local associations that can assist those who are identified as potentially at-risk customers.
- Legal Gambling Age
The Macau SAR Government prohibits individuals under the age of 21 from entering and gambling in any Macau gaming properties. As a socially responsible corporation, GEG is committed to keeping persons under 21 off all gaming areas and preventing the under 21 personage from gambling at all GEG properties.
- Promoting Responsible Gaming to Guests
GEG offers various types of collaterals and posts signage to promote responsible gaming to all our properties’ guests.
- Symptoms of Gambling Disorder
- - Hiding gambling behaviors from other people
- - Risking relationships and other commitments due to gambling
- - Spending more time and money than one can afford
- - Borrowing money to gamble
- - Trying to win back losses
- Few Practical Steps to Control Gambling
- - Set a limit and stick to a budget
- - Keep a record of one’s gambling activities
- - Set a time and cash limit that you can afford
- - Do not carry credit or ATM cards when gambling
- - Do not drink alcoholic beverages and gamble at the same time
- - Do not borrow money to gamble
Self-exclusion is a confidential service available to patrons who think that they may have a gambling problem; thereby the interested party may apply for self-exclusion from entering the casinos.
- Third-Party Exclusion
Third-party exclusion allows family members (which include spouse, ascendant, descendent or any second degree relative) to apply for an entry ban at the Macau Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (“DICJ”) to prohibit another family member from entering any casinos in Macau, when they think that gambling may become a problem for him/her. The validity of the ban will depend on the consent of that particular person.
For assistance in both self-exclusion and third-party exclusion, please contact our Security Officer or the Casino Cage; or you may also contact DICJ directly.
- Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau
Hotline: +853 2856 9262 Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 09:00 - 13:00, 14:30 - 17:45
Friday 09:00 - 13:00, 14:30 - 17:30
Address: Av. da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, Ed. China Plaza, 21/F, Macau Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling Services:
- The Resilience Centre - Problem Gambling Prevention and Treatment Centre (Social Welfare Bureau)
|Hotline:||+853 2832 3998|
|Opening Hours:||Monday – Thursday 09:00 - 13:00, 14:30 - 17:45
Friday 09:00 - 13:00, 14:30 - 17:30
|Address:||Rua do Campo, N˚ 103, Ed. Associação de Construtores Civis e Empresas de Fomento Predial de Macau, 1˚ andar, B-D|
- Caritas Macau – Life Hope Hotline
|Hotline:||+853 2852 5222 (24 hour service)|
- Rehabilitation Centre for Problem Gamblers of Macau
|Macau Hotline:||+853 6688 1354 (24 hour service)|
|Hong Kong Hotline:||+852 2748 7207|
|Opening Hours:||Monday - Friday 10:00 – 22:30
Saturday 12:00 – 19:00
|Address:||Rua Nova Da Areia Preta, Ed. Nam Va San Chun, Block 1, R/C A, Macau|
- Caritas Macau Family Services
|Hotline:||+853 2893 0362|
|Opening Hours:||Monday – Friday 09:00 – 13:00, 14:30 – 18:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
|Address:||Largo de Santo Agostinho, N° 1-A, Macau|
- Sheng Kung Hui Gambling Counseling and Family Wellness Centre
|Hotline:||+853 2822 3372|
|Opening Hours:||Tuesday – Wednesday 10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00
Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 13:00, 14:00 – 18:00, 19:00 – 22:00
Sunday 14:00 – 18:00
|Address:||Av. Marginal do Lam Mau, N°415, Leisure Garden R/C e 1°- AR/C|
- 24 Hours Gambling Counseling Hotline & Online Counseling Service
|Hotline:||+853 2823 0101 (24 hour service)|
|WeChat Online Counseling ID:||skh24hli|